What we will do
- Build resources that help you calm your nervous system, relax your body, and manage difficult symptoms.
- Shift flashbacks from trauma into neutral memories and build positive beliefs about self.
- Re-make meaning from traumatic experiences, learning and practicing being present and grounded in body and the now, providing a felt sense of calm and peace.
What you can expect
- Relief from nightmares, insomnia, constant hypervigilance, panic attacks, freeze reactions, anger, flashbacks to trauma, feelings of isolation and beliefs of self-blame and unworthiness.
- Reduction in urges and cravings to use substances or engage in compulsive behaviors including unhealthy eating, acting out sexually, or harming yourself.
- Increased ability to tolerate discomfort and to regulate yourself during difficult times.
- An increase in the ability to feel compassion for yourself, and a sense of empowerment that supports you in creating the life you want.
I am a trauma expert who continues to develop the compassion and courage to walk with trauma survivors and hold space for their healing. I’m passionate about the interventions I use to help people separate from their traumatic experiences and remake meaning about them. I have worked with people who suffer from all types of PTSD, from single incidents to patterns of abuse that began in childhood. We will use specialized techniques like EMDR and somatic interventions to resolve your trauma.
Are we a good fit?
My ideal clients are adults who are motivated to work with me in making dramatic shifts around how they are present in the world. They are ready to release the pain of their trauma, transform their beliefs about who they are, and find fulfillment in their lives. These clients are willing to invest their resources, resulting in potential financial, emotional, physical and spiritual gains.